GM application

Post by steve143 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:19 am

1. Full name.
    Jan Michael D. Esteban
    2. Age and gender.
    23 Male
    3. You’re in-game name.
    llSTEVEll
    4. How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc..

I'm new i think 1week already . experience no but on my last flyff server. I am the guild master making events for my members giving stuffs/sponsoring items for event something like that

5. What is your time zone + country & how often can you be online?
    I'm from philippines  maybe 12hrs or more Smile
    6. Tell us something about yourself.
    I was a Bachelor of Information of Technology before in STI COLLEGE KORONADAL CITY. I like  playing PC Games everyday. Doing some workouts every morning. Doing some cooking stuffs and more.

7. Are you good in working in a team and keeping us informed?

Yes absolutely! 100%
    8. Can you be strict in doing your job?
    Yes absolutely! I'll be loyal to the developer and be strict to the players so there will no be something called favoritism on the players Smile

9. What is your reason to be a gm on this server?
    1st - I'm active mostly 4pm till 7am  sometimes 6pm to 6am ( maybe starting january ill be 24/7 online )
    2nd - I'll make the newbee or the new comers to be more comfortable on the server and enjoying it like giving Lords buff b'coz some of the player stop playing b'coz they waste too much time on lvling . they cant enjoy pvp or hunting some items
    3rd - want to make events like siege . prizes for newbee  something that players won't be bored

10. What can you give to this server and any more information about you.

more fun and better playing experience for the players Smile Loyalty on the server  
    I gave all the information i had.

Thank you & Godbless!

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:09 pm