Syzygy Flyff Forum

Staff Application

iaminc*

Staff Application

Post by iaminc* on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 am

My Staff Application for Developer/Admin

1. Full name. = Eugene Audrey Fariñas Cruz
    2. Age and gender. = 15 y/o Male
    3. You’re in-game name. = Flury/EugKings/istratOr (much better for EugKings)
    4. How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc.. = I played this server a while ago. GM experience, currently on Fly For Saga
    5. What is your time zone + country & how often can you be online? = GMT +8 Philippines, weekends from 6am to 12am and weekdays from 6am to 7am and 5pm to 12am
    6. Tell us something about yourself. = Having a long patience(Y)
    7. Are you good in working in a team and keeping us informed? = Yes, I am Smile
    8. Can you be strict in doing your job? = Yes, I'm always stricted on my job
    9. What is your reason to be a gm on this server? = I don't want to become as GM, I want to become as Developer or Admin, not just only host an event also for Map Editting.
    10. What can you give to this server and any more information about you. = New events will come, also I can bring players from the other server Smile

ADDED INFORMATION: I only keeps on my mind this quotation: "You are remembered for the rules you break, not with the rules you follow." -Gen. McArthur. Also for GAME BALANCE

That's all, and I hope that I'll become as Dev or Admin here Smile

~Flury/EugKings/istratOr

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 pm