Application for GM

Post by detectiv09 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:20 pm

1. Full name.
    Rey J. Suycano
    2. Age and gender.
    20 Male
    3. You’re in-game name.
    IGN: Sakamoto
    4. How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc..

I'm an old player of any kind flyff server but for the newer private server like this I'm still playing it. I am an Admin of other flyff making events for my co - Flyffers giving  events for making them enjoying the Game, not being Boored like that

5. What is your time zone + country & how often can you be online?
    I'm from Philippines  maybe 5-6hrs or more , because I'm still at work at 8-5, 5PM-10PM is my Online... but on weekends 9AM-10PM Online

6. Tell us something about yourself.
    I was running of a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Major in Computer Technology. I like  playing PC Games everyday.

7. Are you good in working in a team and keeping us informed?
    Yes absolutely! 100%

8. Can you be strict in doing your job?
    Yes, I'm a serious person, I'm running cumlaude at my school because of being serious in my daily activities. I'm very strict in doing my job , just like I did in my last being as an Admin in other Flyff.

9. What is your reason to be a GM on this server?
    I want to be an asset in this Server , in the sense of Making this Server number 1 in World Wide ,through invite more players through other players in Game by giving good Events and Stuffs as Bonus but not in the sense that "Spoon Feeding!". just making them realize that our server is active and Very nice game Server.

10. What can you give to this server and any more information about you.
    I'm a Loyal person in any Stuffs in this world. If I will quit in a certain area. I am not like a dog ,that just Walk away with no notifying its Manager or Administrator... that's all I can say for this moment.

Thank you & Godbless!

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 pm