Syzygy Flyff Forum

GM Application

ShaYiraS

GM Application

Post by ShaYiraS on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:04 am

Full name: Azrael Garcia

2. Age and gender: 19 years old / Male

3. Your in-game name: Kiritolaz

4. How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc..

Basically, I am still considered as a new player in this server since I only started playing a few days ago. But just like what famous thinkers said, it's not always the time that matters. The important thing is that you have a concrete plan about how you will be able to help the server and other players while you are also having fun. In addition to that, even though I am only a new player on this server, I have been playing Flyff ever since I was Elementary and I became part of a lot of private servers like Saga Flyff, Insanity Flyff, Mazey Flyff, Flyff PH Gold and many more. During those days, I was able to learn a lot of things, and I can say that I am really satisfied despite having to donate a lot of money.

On the other hand, I already have an experience when it comes to being a Game Master. Way back in 2012, I became the co- owner of a server for I was able to save it from shutting down by paying for all the expenses needed. Through that, I experienced a lot of things especially those concerning the technicalities of being a GM. With that being said, I am really hoping that my application will be accepted and I will be given a chance to help and server my fellow players on this server.

5. Country/Time Zone / How often can you be online? :

I am also a Filipino just like the owner of this server, so we have the same time and with regards to how often I can be online, I can assure you that I will try my best to be active in game as soon as my classes ended. In a clearer view, I am mostly online at night, but I can still play during Tuesday’s and Thursdays, and the whole Saturday.

6. Tell us something about yourself:

Aside from being a player, I am a college student and currently studying at the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas and taking up AB Political Science as my Pre-Law course. I am fascinated with a lot of things, and I enjoyed talking to all walks of life. Aside from that, I am a student leader, and that is why I wanted to be a GM so I can apply all the things I know in real life and create a healthy relationship with other people residing in the Philippines or other countries.

7. Are you good at working in a team and keeping us informed:

I have no problem with regards to working with other people. As a political science student, we are trained to know how important it is to communicate and have a harmonious relationship with other people especially if it concerns any kind of work. Moreover, I can say that I can update the owner of this server always and that confidence came from my three years of being a secretary in our society.

8. Can you be strict in doing your job:

Being strict is one of the things I always do in real life. Even though I am a happy go lucky type of person, I always make sure that I am really serious about what I'm doing.

9. What is your reason to be a gm on this server:

Aside from the new experience, I’ve always wanted to talk to other people that came from other places. In addition, I want to help other people and teach them how to enjoy life even if it is only in cyber world.

10. What can you give to this server and any more information about you:

There are a lot of things I can contribute to the server. It's not only my loyalty and commitment but also my plans on donating in this server so together with the owner of this server, we will be able to turn this game into a much better place to enjoy or have fun without being afraid of some repercussions just like in real life.

Thank you for reading and God Bless rabbit rabbit rabbit

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm