Syzygy Flyff Forum

GM Application

Francis

GM Application

Post by Francis on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:56 am

Full Name: Francis Carl G. Franco

2.Age and Gender: 18 years old / Male

3.You're in-game name: Francis

4.How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc..

Honestly, I am a new player and I only started to play this game today. But I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy this game and excited to have friends in game. I played flyff online when I was in elementary. I don't have any GM experience in other servers of flyff yet, But if i will be accepted in this server this will be my first time to be a GM in a flyff private server.

But I was once a GM in a ran online private server "Ran Pinoy online" for 1yr, and I can say that 1-2 GM's can handle the server smoothly by doing teamwork. I witnessed it that being a GM is hard but at the same time it's fun, because you can socialize with the players and also you can inspire them to be just like you working hard just to stabilized the server.

5.Country/Time Zone / How often can you be online?:

I am a Filipino and as far as I know the owner of this game is also a Filipino, so we have the same Time Zone. I can assure you that I will be active from Monday to Sunday, but I don't know the exact time because I don't have my official schedule of my subjects yet, but i am pretty sure that I will be active in that days.

6.Tell us something about yourself:

Aside from being a player, I am also a student and currently studying in Ateneo De Davao University, taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Management, My hobbies are playing basketball, playing online games. My sports are Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, Basketball. I like being with my friends because I feel so comfortable when I'm with them and they don't hesitate to help you with your problems in life or in school. That's why I want to be a GM for me to help other players that in need and help them as well to have a good personalities in game and in real life.

7.Are you good at working in a team and keeping us informed:

Yes, I am good at working in a team, because in my course we are trained to work as a group for us to easily accomplished our works and to communicate other people. So you don't have problems in me regarding working in a team and keeping you informed. I will do my best for you to be satisfied with my works.

8.Can you be strict in doing your job:

Yes, I can be strict in doing my job, because even if I'm a friendly person I am very strict when it talks about work or business.

9.What is your reason to be a gm on this server:

My reason of being a gm is for me to help other players in their needs and to answer their questions about the game, and I want to enjoy myself of being a GM with them.

10.What can you give to this server and any more information about you:

I can contribute a lot of things in this server not only my time and loyalty but also my plans on making this server better with the owner of this game, It is not impossible for us to achieve our goals if we do a teamwork. So let's work hard and achieve it.

Thank you for reading my application and God Bless you all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm